How to Apply?
The Office of International Admissions of “Kaysan HR solutions Pvt Ltd” is the nodal point for international students.
The undergraduate admissions are based on merit and grades obtained in the qualifying examination (equivalent to the 10+2 examinations of India). International students seeking admission to teh PG programmes should have Under Graduate degree equivalent to Indian Graduate Degree.
Categories of Foreign Students
Foreign Students: Students holding the passport issued by foreign countries including people of Indian origin (who have acquired the nationality of foreign countries) are classified as foreign students.
Non Resident Indians (NRI): A student who has studied his qualifying examination (equivalent to the 10+2 of India)from a school or college (outside India)will be considered as NRI students.
NRI Sponsored Students: An NRI sponsored student is an Indian citizen whose direct blood relative (Parents, Grand Parents, Parent’s direct Brother/Sister or Candidate’s direct Brother/Sister) is an NRI.
Step 2: Fill up the application form and submit it to our Office of Admissions. If the final marks/ results are available, then attach the results. If the marks/ grades are not known or not available at the time of filling the application, please indicate “Results awaited” in the marks/ grades column. Candidates are expected to send their final results to the University as soon as it is available to ascertain their eligibility. It is to be noted that the application will be considered only if the marks/grades are made available to the University within the stipulated time.
Step 3: Attach the following documents:
- Certified copy (English translated) of the marks/ grade sheet of the qualifying examination
- Certified copy of the grade equivalent to marks by Boards/Schools
- Copy of the Passport
- Proof of NRI/OCI/PIO status of the student/ parents/ sponsor
- Passport size photographs (recent)
- Step 4: When the application is received, the candidate will be sent a letter of acknowledgement with an application number. Students will also be intimated if additional information is required.
- Step 5: The admissions packet with all necessary information will be sent to the candidate. After receiving the admission packet student proceed to the Indian Embassy for student VISA.
- Step 6: Students are advised to reach Campus 1-2 days prior to the commencement of classes and report to the Office of” Kaysan HR solutions Pvt Ltd”
Step 7: Registration at FRO: It is part of the normal mandatory process that all foreign students holding foreign citizenship have to register with the Foreigner’s Registration Office (FRO) within the stipulated time frame of their arrival in India. A student who is a PIO/OCI Card holder is also required to register with the FRO. Kaysan HR solutions Pvt Ltd will provide the necessary assistance in this regard.
Faculty of Engineering & Technology
Kaysan HR solutions Pvt Ltd, which is useful for the professional world. Our tie up institutions are advanced and technically loaded practical labs, well equipped computer centres and competitive curriculum ensures that you learn to innovate and lead to real benefits in the world outside.
- B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech. in CSE – Specialization in Cloud Technology
- B.Tech. in CSE – Specialization in Animation & VFX
- B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech (Plus) M.B.A. -Computer Science(Integrated)
- B.Tech. (Plus) M.B.A. – Electronic & Comm. (Integrated)
- B.Tech. (Plus) M.B.A. – Mechanical Engineering (Integrated)
- B.Tech. (Plus) M.Tech. – Computer Science (Integrated)
- B.Tech. (Plus) M.Tech. – Electronic & Comm. (Integrated)
- B.Tech. (Plus) M.Tech. – Mechanical Engg. (Integrated)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Automobile)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Production Engineering)
- M.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering
- M.Tech in Electronic & Communication Engineering
- M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Education
The four year integrated programmes B.Sc. B.Ed. and B.A.B.Ed. aim at integrating science subjects with Education and Arts and humanities with education respectively to prepare teachers with fundamental knowledge of their fields and skills to teach their subjects in classes.These two proforma have been designed to balance theory and practice.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science & B.Ed (Integrated)-B.Sc.BEd(ZBC)
- Bachelor of Science & B.Ed (Integrated)-B.Sc.BEd(PCM)
- Bachelor of Elementary Education, B.El.Ed (Approved by NRC,NCTE)
- Bachelor of Arts & B.Ed (Integrated)-B.A.B.Ed
Faculty of Bio-Science & Bio-Technology
Kaysan HR solutions Pvt Ltd, firmly working with those institutions whose Faculty of Bio-sciences and Biotechnology focuses on applying advanced technologies in combination with experimental and computational methods in the areas of bio-sciences, physical sciences, genome biology, computational biology, molecular toxicology, host-pathogen biology, structural biology, biological detection, genetics, nanotechnology and microbial systems etc, to solve the important national problems in public health, bio-security and energy security. The laboratories of the institute are well equipped with state of art facilities, modern equipment’s namely HPLC, Fluorescent Microscope, PCR, ELISA, Laminar Air flow and many more to conduct the experiments which play a vital role in research and also technical education. Laboratory exposure and frequent industrial visits contributes student in attaining best out of academic and research environment and in making their successful career.
- Bachelor of Science (Zoology,Botany,Chemistry)
- Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology(Honours)
- B.Tech. in Biotechnology
- Master of Science in Biotechnology
- Master of Science in Microbiology
- Ph.D.(Environmental Sciences)
- Ph.D. (Biotechnology)
Faculty of Management
Kaysan HR solutions Pvt Ltd, with agreement of the universities who’s foresee the changes and prepare to tackle them beforehand. We understand that being dynamic is the key to success and that is where our updated course curriculum prepares our students to be market ready and take all the challenges of the ever-changing trends of global economy.
Faculty of Management
- BBA- Financial Markets with NSE
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honors)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce(Honors) in Financial Markets
- MBA- Financial Market with NSE
- International MBA
- MBA with Dual Specialization.(HR,IT,Finance,Marketing,IB,Entrepreneurship,OM,PM)
- MBA- Event Management
- MBA- Agriculture & Rural Management
- Master of Commerce
- MBA-Business Analytics
- MBA-Healthcare & Hospital Mangement
- MBA-Retail Management
- MBA-Urban Development Management
- MBA-Tours & Travel Management
- Ph.D. (Management)
Faculty of Computer Applications
Kaysan HR solutions Pvt Ltd believes that innovation should be tied to the benefits of its immediate ecosystem, industry as well as Nation. Students of Computer Applications start their journey by developing various applications for their own University and later on to convert them into marketable products for industry to make the University proud. This unique philosophy of seeding the required skill set into our students let us stay ahead when it comes to quality education.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications.
- Bachelor Of Science in Computer Science(Honors)
- Master of Computer Applications
- Ph.D. (Computer Science & Engg.)
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Kaysan HR solutions Pvt Ltd working with those institutions who teach our students to innovate the wonders of sciences which may become the milestone in the ?eld of life sciences. The world class pharmacy labs enable our students to experiment each limit to invent life saving drugs and medicines. Also making hospital training as a part of curriculum at their level, let them understand the clinical demands and practical challenges of medical sciences.
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
Faculty of Legal Studies
Kaysan HR solutions Pvt Ltd have worked only with those who provide enough exposure and intellect to our students so as to make them capable of judging the social, commercial as well as personal aspects of life to keep them checked under the dimensions in order to maintain the balance. In this era of globalization and information technology. the challenges of keeping this balance has increased the scope and demand of Legal Consultants Bachelor of Arts & LL.B. (Integrated)
- Ph.D. (Law)
Faculty of Architecture
Architecture is art and science of designing buildings and other physical structures. Architecture is about the making of places where people spend their lives. Architects are not just concerned with the exterior and interior design of a building, but the environment as a whole. Architecture is mostly about human beings living in a “better” way than before. This ?eld attracts the most creative and romantic minds in the world and can be practiced as one of the most diverse professions.
Faculty of Journalism & Mass Communication
With the role of media in society, the scope of careers in media has tremendously grown over the past decade. So, where the society is getting new definitions and dimensions with the power, we at lnvertis Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication train media professionals not only with skills but also with ethical values. The training system is well supported by proper lab structure, practical exposures and competitive course curriculum.
- Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication
- Master of Journalism & Mass Communication
- Ph.D. (Journalism & Mass Comm.)
Faculty of Science
The natural world is full of things we don’t understand—that’s what makes it so interesting! Science is a study that engages in a “dialogue with Nature” to understand the principles and laws working in the natural world. We at Faculty of Science strive to unravel the mysteries of nature, starting by asking simple questions such as “Why?” and “How?” When you solve even just one of these mysteries, your excitement and emotions will reach new heights! Science can be a base block for modern technologies, but this is not only reason why science is important. The understanding of Nature forms a basis for our concepts of nature and the universe. Science teaches us how much it is important for humans to coexist with nature. In addition, science sometimes gives us wisdom to cope with the fury of nature. One could say that through these channels, science contributes to the safety of society and to peace of mind. In this way, science is the most fundamental building block of culture that humans have accumulated for generations. In other words, the development of science brings about the refinement of our perspective on nature and encourages us to open the future. The Faculty of Science aspires to be a premier academic unit, recognized for the significance, novelty, and impact of its research, and for the quality, relevance, and currency of its academic programs. We value excellence in research and scholarly pursuits, high-quality teaching, enthusiasm for discovery, cooperation and collaboration.
- Bachelor of Science in Physics (Honors)
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry (Honors)
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics (Honors)
- Bachelor of Science (Physics, Chemistry & Maths)
- Bachelor of Science in Fashion Design
- Master of Science in Mathematics
- Master of Science in Physics
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Master of Arts in Operations Research
- Master of Science in Operations Research
- Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Ph.D. (Mathematics)
Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of Agriculture covers educational and scientific/research activities with agenda like to promote science based agricultural education and research. Our labs are well equipped to meet challenges in agriculture & allied sectors. Incorporate Information Technology (IT) in Teaching, Research and Extension activities for enhanced efficiency. Assist State Government for policy analysis and prescriptions. Develop linkages for commercial application of agricultural research output. We have world class E-Classroom and smart classroom, networking of department and units, strengthening of RAWE and ELP, strengthening of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, Integrated farming system model, farmer-oriented IT-enabled services (ITeS) like web-portal in local language,LCMS and guided SMS.
- Bachelor of Science(Agriculture)
- Master of Science in Food Technology
- Master of Science in Agriculture (Soil Science)
How can I get student visa for India?
Bona fide international students studying in India at recognised universities in India receive a multiple-entry visa for the period of study. Students admitted to study in an Indian institution need to provide a letter from their host institution to secure a student visa. The student visa is valid for the period of study as approved by the educational institute where admission has been granted. The visa duration starts on the day of issuance and not on the date of entry into India
Spouse and dependent family members accompanying the applicant must apply for Entry Visa and not tourist visa. The termination date for the Entry visa coincides with the period of the principal visa holder
Provisional visa can also be given for a period of three months if admissions are pending, admission test requirement or for provisional admission. If admission is not given within the stipulated period of three months, student will have to leave the country. Extension of provisional visa is not permitted.
It is important to note that Indian visas must be obtained prior to arrival in the country. Airlines will not let you check in without displaying one.
In addition to the fees discussed above, your passport must be valid for at least 6 more months and contain at least two blank pages, including a visa page. Additionally, you need to submit: two passport-size photographs completed visa application form letter from your host institution indicating that you have been admitted (or, in the case of the provisional visa, that you have applied) proof of financial support adequate to cover your tuition and stay in India.
Kindly Fill the Form below for any query[vc_zigzag]